Bladder Weakness is caused by a weakening of the pelvic floor muscles that keep the urethra closed. Generally unintentional loss of urine during normal day to day activities is caused in cold weather or drinking more liquid but repeated urine can also be a sign of some serious disease.
- Your bladder can hold up to 400–600 milliliters of urine.
- The recommended daily intake of liquids is 1.5 liters and if you are smoker or drinker then daily intake of liquids is 2.0 – 2.5 liters.
- Person should visit the bathroom between four and eight times during the day and once at night.
Reasons of Bladder weakness
- Due to weakness of pelvic mussels, urine can occur again and again.
- In kidney disease and diabetes, urine can occur again and again.
The amount of urine deposited in the body is reduced by the size of the bladder.
- Due to kidney stones, pressure is applied to the bladder and urine can occur again and again.
- As the sugar levels rise, the body tries to exaggerate the extra glucose through the urine.
Caffeine in tea-coffee can be a problem of repeated urine.
- Due to alcohol or other alcoholic drinks, there may be a problem of frequent urine.
- Urine can come again and again due to cancer of the prostate or urinary tract.
There can also be frequent urine due to fear, anxiety, anxiety, stress or any other psychological reason.
What to do if you have Bladder weakness
- Limit caffeine and alcohol.
- Avoid active and passive smoking.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners like sodium saccharine, acesulfame K, and aspartame
- Do not eat Tomatoes, apple, citrus fruits, spicy foods and foods that contain corn syrup.
Natural Remedies for Bladder weakness
- Eat a high-fiber diet
- Monitor fluid intake
- Drink four to five hours before bedtime to reduce or eliminate nighttime urination
- Exercise pelvic muscles
- Do Yoga Everyday
If still have a problem talk to your doctor. Let them know if you’ve tried these remedies